This Home Safety Kit is great for your Home or Caravan, it includes a 1.0kg ABE Fire Extinguisher (one of the smallest in the range of fire extinguishers, but still packs enough power to handle a small fire), a Fire Blanket and a Smoke Alarm. This is also great to have around for those small business owners who want a Fire Safety Kit near the office kitchenette or in storage areas.
BRAND NEW – AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS APPROVED – 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Buy our Camping & BBQ Fire Safety Kit and receive:
- 1 x 1.0kg ABE Fire Extinguisher Dry Chemical Powder with wall bracket
- 1 x 1m x1m Fire Blanket
- 1 x Smoke Alarm
This 1.0kg Fire Extinguisher ABE Home & Caravan (ABE Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher) does not come with a hose, but a mounting bracket. This is one of our most popular fire extinguishers and for obvious reasons. The 1.0kg Fire Extinguisher ABE is powerful and a great size that anyone can use. Not to mention portable. This fire extinguisher will provide you with a high level of protection for your vehicle, office, garage, shop, van or truck. Buy online today at this incredibly low price.
- Fire rating: 1A:10B:E
- Rechargeable and lightweight
- Mounting bracket included
- Complies with AS/NZS 1841.5
- Certified & Approved to AS/NZS 3504
- DC 9V battery operated (replaceable)
- Photoelectric chamber for early detection from all directions.
- Loud>85dB(A)alarm signal @3M
- Flash alarm indicator (red LED)
- Test button for easy testing
- HUSH function
- Low battery signal
- Safety clip feature not allow mounting without battery installed
- Ceiling or wall mounting
- Easy to install with mounting bracket
- Product size : 100*37MM
- 10 years life time
- Activfire approved and listed
- Approved to AS3786:2014
1.0kg ABE Fire Extinguishers
- Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
- Class B fires – Flammable and combustible liquids
- Class E fires – Electrically energised equipment
WHERE TO USE
Dry chemical powder fire extinguishers are a highly versatile medium for combating most types of fire risks A,B,C and E and is often referred to as ABE/DCP (Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher). Dry powder fire extinguishers are safe, versatile and suited to high risk environments or where the fire hazards are mixed. They are particular suited to spillages of flammable liquids and fires involving, flammable gases and are ideal for fires in vehicles. ABE dry chemical powder fire extinguishers are a non conductor of electricity providing the extinguisher user with a protective heat shield and are very effective at controlling a fire. The dry powder fire extinguisher is very effective on flammable liquids, electrical fires and gases. This 1A:10B:E rated fire extinguisher will put out two times as much Class B fire as a 1A:5B:E. The higher the rating the more fire fighting power the extinguisher contains.
WHERE NOT TO USE
This dry powder fire extinguisher is not recommended for use on or nearby sensitive equipment such as computers etc. The residue can be vacuumed up once it has dried but it can be hard to remove if it has contacted a very hot surface.